a member of WMS Group (15C7744)
Ship Supply Industry
Our client"s profile:
Senior Business Application Analyst / Alt Sat @ Jurong (LL)
$5500 to $8500
5.5 days (Alt Sat)
8 to 10 years
Senior Business Application Analyst (Finance, WMS & Data Management) @ Gul Circle
The Senior Business Applications Analyst, Finance, WMS & Data Management role will serve as the Group subject matter expert associated with content, processes and procedures associated with ERP, existing legacy ERPs and other business applications in Financial, Warehouse Management System and Data Management.
- Assist the Group roll-out of ERP and be familiar with all aspect of ERP Financial and WMS modules.
- Responsible to co-ordinate any software integration and external interface development if needed
- Monitors process adherence and consults with the process owner and user for issue resolution
- Supports and work with Vendor and IT Team on enhancements with a continued focus on process improvement to meet business case goals
- Co-ordinate test processes and configuration assuring quality of any additions, changes or deletions to the system
- Consults with business stakeholders to identify and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, data scope, usage, formatting and security requirements
- Provides timely response to end user calls and help tickets assisting in problem resolution
- Works together with business experts for implementation project and delivers on time for each project phase.
- Minimum 10 years of experience working with ERP solutions as Business Applications Analyst or Senior BA for Financial and/or WMS roles with proven experience in unit / integration testing, user acceptance testing, preparation of test scripts, authorization and roles design, end user training and data migration.
- Minimum 10 years of experience working with cross-functional teams and heavily matrixed multinational organization.
- Any experiences in SAP Hana or Dynamic 365 in Marine industry will be a plus
- Diploma in Information Technology or related
- Conversant with programming languages such as .Net, PHP, ABAP, Ms SQL and
- report writing experiences will be a plus
- Good understanding of large data set and business intelligence;
- Detailed, meticulous and strong analytical skills;
- Independent, self-driven and initiative
- Team player
- Singaporeans only
- Work Alternate Saturdays (Mon – Fri 8.30 to 5.45, alt Sat 8.30 to 12.30)
- Competitive salary
- Performance-based incentives and increments
- Company lunch
- Company transport - Tpt pickup at Lakeside and Joo Koon MRT
Interested parties/candidates, please send your updated resume in MS Word format including the followings
(1) Current & expected salary
(2) Reason(S) for leaving
(3) Date of availability
(4) Recent photo
Target Recruitment | EA 15C7744
Information Technology/ Infocom
Technical/ Engineering/ Production