a member of WMS Group (15C7744)
HR Consultancy that specialises in Talent Optimisation.
Our client"s profile:
Recruitment Researcher (HR Consultancy ) 5D @ Raffles Place (LL)
$2500 to $5000
5 days - 8.30am to 6pm
Deg & above
3 to 4 years
We are looking for a highly energetic individual to join us as a Recruitment Researcher supporting our highly established team. In this capacity you will be working in a team to realise strategic recruitment solutions for our Clients, namely banks.
Specific duties will include:
- Screening CVs and Profiles
- Develop presentation materials
- Develop the candidate pool through active networking
- Negotiating and closing deals
- Regular client & candidate meetings.
- Cold Calling – Gathering candidates and clients names over the telephone
- Assist in updating internal database and excel spread sheets
- Help collate reading material and maintain internal library
- Coordinate candidate and client meetings
- Clarify issues between candidates and clients
- Build effective relationships with HR and other contacts within clients
- Supporting recruitment assignments for the positions from middle to senior management
- Coordinate with candidates on an end-to-end basis
- Unlimited earning potential in transparent commission structure geared towards high achievers
- Outstanding awards: team off-sites to Hong Kong & Phuket, top biller flights to London and NYC and much more
- Clear career progression from Associate > Associate Director > Director > Director / Team Leader
- Sophisticated daily training with Director and Managing Director
- We value the opinions and voices of all our staff. Each member of the team is proactively involved in weekly meetings, with a view to each consultant and researcher contributing to the overall direction of the business.
- Degree holder with more than three years of sales and, or recruitment experience.
- Social Skills
- Comfortable with volume based telephone calls
- Professional individual with initiative and independence
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable speaking on the telephone
- Target-driven, self-motivated and persistence.
- Highly financial motivated
Interested parties/candidates, please send your updated resume in MS Word format including the followings
(1) Current & expected salary
(2) Reason(S) for leaving
(3) Date of availability
(4) Recent photo
Target Recruitment | EA 15C7744
Accounts/ Audit/ Payroll