a member of WMS Group (15C7744)
Our client\'s profile:
Logistics & Order Management Manager (Central) (RL)
Deg & above
(1) Order Fulfillment
- To ensure that Purchase Orders (POs) are received from business unit customers in a timely manner (considering lead time for delivery), checked for availability of inventory, Sales Orders (SO) are created and appropriate pick-and-pack instructions are transmitted to the 3PL in a timely manner.
- To ensure 3PL performs timely picking, packing, blending (if required) as per pick-and-pack instruction and completes container stuffing and delivery to the terminal in accordance with the Standard Operating Procedure before vessel cut-off times.
- To ensure 3PL completes all export related customs procedures in a timely manner.
- To ensure that containers are loaded on the nominated vessel by the carrier (or carrier’s agent) and shipment documents are available
- To ensure that goods issued are updated in the 3PL’s WMS and GERP always have visibility to inventory in the warehouse and goods in transit (supply chain visibility).
(2) Management of 3PL performance
- To ensure that 3PL’s performance is managed with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) including Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) and Continuous Improvement performance and all reporting requirements are met by the 3PL.
- To co-ordinate performance review meetings with the 3PL as per agreed procedure and monitor actions arising.
- To ensure compliance requirements (e.g. ISO/QS and/or audit requirements) are met by the 3PL including any subcontractors as applicable.
- To ensure bi-annual stock-takes are completed for inventory in all 3PL’s warehouse, service centre and that any discrepancies with reported inventory are accounted for as per procedure.
- To ensure 3PL is paid correctly and in a timely manner.
- To ensure3PL is in compliance with all applicable customs procedures and regulatory requirements at all times.
(3) Inventory Management
- Managing LTI
- Sample Management
- Warehouse Space Utilization
- System Inventory Reconciliation
- Warranty cards
- Consumables management
- Cycle count and stock take
(4) Team leadership and stakeholder engagement
- Develop and lead a supply chain management team as the scale and complexity of operations increase.
- Deploy best-in-class supply chain management practices to support the effectiveness targets of internal stakeholders
- Ensure effective engagement of self and team members and work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders to achieve the desired outcomes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics/Supply Chain Management or its equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant experience preferably in MNC
- Experience in domestic logistics and export
- Experience in order management and fulfillment
- Able to work independently and effectively with various level of people
- Strong in planning, coordination, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Highly proficient in verbal and written English communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- A fast learner and a team player with the ability to work under pressure
Interested parties/candidates, please send updated resume in MS Word format, including:-
(1) Current & expected salary
(2) Reason(S) for leaving
(3) Date of availability
(4) Recent photo
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
Target Recruitment Pte Ltd (MOM License No: 15C7744)
MOM Regn No: R1112418 (RL)
Shipping/ Warehouse/ Logistics/ Procurement