a member of WMS Group (15C7744)
Our client's profile:
Receptionist cum HR Admin Associate/Officer – Central/MNC (RL)
To provide administrative support to ensure smooth operations of the general office including ensuring all office facilities/equipments are in good working condition and office supplies are adequately stocked. Provide regular receptionist support including directing phone calls and enquiries, mails and courier services. Provide HR Admin support including Staff Attendance, Flight/Hotel reservation, invoices entries and mailing. Details as follows:-
- To manage all incoming calls and directing/conveying all messages to the relevant parties. This includes assisting and providing information to clients and customers.
- To handle all local and overseas calls professionally including customer feedback/complaints
- To arrange all local and overseas courier service and ensure that items are picked up or sent out for delivery.
- To receive guests/visitors and records/issuance of visitors’ pass and direct them to conference/meeting rooms
- To sort daily mails/postage and ensure correct amount of postage used for mails to avoid penalty
- To manage of staff name card and liaison with vendor for artwork and confirmation with staff before sending for printing
- To make travel arrangements for both SL and RHQ such as air tickets/visa and to ensure systems approval before issuance of tickets. Manage and submit air fare/visa claims for staffs for SL
- To make accommodation arrangement for local guests.
- To procure and manage office stationeries and pantry supplies. This includes liaison with vendors and preparation of purchase orders
- To ensure cleanliness of office. This includes ensuring cleaners perform their daily duties before leaving the office
- To manage incoming and outgoing daily mails, faxes and courier packages (include maintaining records of outgoing courier packages and mails).
- To perform facilities management duties such as arranging for maintenance, repair of office lighting, office equipments, water dispenser etc.
- To ensure proper maintenance and filing of documents pertaining to office administration
- To coordinate the setup of phones for new employees including briefs new employees on admin procedures such as car park decals and calculators
- To manage and issuance of staff ID which include liaison with vendor and preparation of purchase orders. To attach proofs of delivery order for all invoice received such as DHL, polar water, pantry supplies, courier services etc.
- To manage car park allocation for staffs and liaison with car park management office for updating of motorist information (such as new car park lots, vehicle breakdown, replacement car for accidents or servicing) and reviewing of quarterly payments
- To assist in ordering of buffet for monthly town meeting
- To ensure that all store rooms are tidy and properly stacked to avoid working hazard to staffs
- Any other ad-hoc administrative duties as assigned
- To assist in attendance tracking all type of Leaves
- To keep track of invoices received and mailing of cheques
- To post Travel/Pantry/ invoices into system daily
- To file contracts & other relevant documents
- To manage pantry stocks and stationeries inventories
- Min GCE ‘O’ level or its equivalent
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience with professional appearance
- Good communication skill
- Resourceful & proactive in dealing with customers & issues
- Ability to organize, multi-task, prioritize & work under pressure & minimal supervision
- Proficient with Microsoft office
Interested parties/candidates, please send updated resume in MS Word format, including:-
(1) Current & expected salary
(2) Reason(S) for leaving
(3) Date of availability
(4) Recent photo
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
Target Recruitment Pte Ltd (MOM License No: 15C7744)
MOM Regn No: R1112418 (RL)
Secretary/ Receptionist/ PA